SunPorch was formed to build and operate skilled-nursing facilities, and assisted-living and senior-housing apartments in rural communities. Our long-term strategies are:
1. To provide the Green House® Home http://www.thegreenhouseproject.org enhancing their quality of life;
2. To attract and retain competent and caring employees; and
3. To provide our services at a fair price.
Research shows the 200 Green Houses built in America have had the following outcomes:
• Green House elders reported improvement in privacy, dignity, meaningful activity, relationships, autonomy, food enjoyment and emotional well-being.
• Green House elders maintained self-care abilities longer with fewer experiencing a decline in Activities of Daily Living (ADL).
• Green House families were more satisfied with meals, housekeeping, physical environment, privacy, autonomy and healthcare.
• Green House staff reported higher job satisfaction and increased likelihood of remaining in their jobs.